Home > Tax return

Tax return

The annual tax declaration, which every Swiss citizen has to file, burdens you with a lot of paperwork. Expats with a B permit and an annual salary of at least CHF 120’000 have to submit this declaration as well.

Zürcher Treuhand GmbH

Zürcher Treuhand is our in-house partner that will professionally optimize and file your tax return. This will save you time, money, and spare you the laborious communication with the authorities and tax offices. In addition to this, we can further optimize your taxes by planning your pillar 3a pension. Managed by Oliver Diggelmann, our personal tax support is available for expat individuals and corporate clients.

Oliver Diggelmann

Please contact us now for a personal consultation

Expat Services Switzerland is individual insurance, pension and financial consultation in German, English and Russian.

More about Tax return

Taxes for expats in Switzerland

When moving to Switzerland from abroad, the tax payment is an important factor to consider.

Follow us