Home > Insurances > Building insurance

Building insurance

The building insurance protects you and your family from financial consequences in case of damage of your house such as water, glass breakage, technics, earthquake, vandalism and other damages. While in several cantons the fire insurance is mandatory and hold by the cantons, in some cantons it also has to be included into your private building insurance, like in Geneva, Uri, Schwyz, Tessin, Appenzell Innerrhoden, Valais and Obwalden. You can combine various modules in order to create your personalized insurance.

Evgeniy Timoshenko

Please contact us now for a personal consultation

Expat Services Switzerland is individual insurance, pension and financial consultation in German, English and Russian.

Follow us